- AIDE in teaching pets how to walk correctly
- Help build strength in pets’ hind legs.
- Designed to sit high up between the pet’s thighs and attach to the outside of Walkin’ Hip-EEZ® hip support system
How it Works:
The Hip-EEZ® Cross-Assist attachment has button closures on each end which allow you to adjust the length. A cylinder-shaped foam piece is inside a neoprene pocket and may be cut down to fit the width of your pet’s inner thigh. Place Cross-Assist high up between your dog’s thighs and attach to Hip-EEZ® system.
Ideal for Pets:
- Recovering from Spinal Surgery
- Spinal Cord Strokes
- Beginning to moderate stages of Degenerative Myelopathy and other disease processes.
Designed in the USA by Renee Mills, VT, CCRP (patent pending).
*Consult your Veterinarian or Veterinary Rehabilitation Professional before use.
We advise that you work closely with your Veterinary professional to offer specific ways to best use the Cross-Assist based on your pet’s individual needs.
How to Choose the Right Size
The Walkin’ Hip-EEZ® Cross-Assist attachment comes in three sizes. Cross-Assist sizes correlate with the Hip-EEZ® Full Support system you ordered. Please reference our sizing guide below to select the size for your pet.
|Walkin’ Hip-EEZ® Size||Hip-EEZ® Cross-Assist Size Needed|