- For stabilizing the wrist joint, (on dog’s front legs above the paw, corresponding to the wrist of a human).
- Provides support for dogs with arthritis, joint conditions, or those recovering from sprains, minor injuries, or surgeries.
- Supports muscles and tendons of wrist and leg.
- Allows for natural, strain-free movement.
- Easy to Use: Wrap around dog’s front leg/wrist joint and secure in place with VELCRO® Brand fasteners.
- Made of soft, comfortable durable neoprene with VELCRO® Brand fasteners.
- VELCRO® Brand fasteners wrap around the joint for additional support.
- Available in three sizes to accommodate dogs of all breeds and builds.
THE COMFORT & WRIST SUPPORT YOUR PET NEEDS
Protect your pet’s injured wrist and carpal joint with this easy-to-use wrap. The neoprene wraps around your dog’s front leg to support and stabilize the wrist.
HELP YOUR PET’S LEG INJURY HEAL
Wraps comfortably around your pet’s lower leg and conform to their natural shape. The front leg wrap helps promote your pet’s healing during physical therapy & recovery.
SIMPLE TO USE & ADJUST
This durable and lightweight leg support can be worn to protect against reinjury in cases where only light joint support is needed. Perfect for pets recovering from a wrist strain or sprain.
How to Choose the Right Size
|Wrist Wrap Height
|Up to 25 lbs
|25 – 60 lbs
|60 – 100 lbs