- Fits the natural angle of hock (on dog’s back legs below the knee, corresponding to the ankle on a human).
- Provides support for dogs with arthritis, joint conditions, or those recovering from sprains, minor injuries, or surgeries.
- Prevents hock from hyper-extending.
- Supports hock joint medially and laterally.
- Allows dog to move easily and without strain on joint.
- Easy to Use: Wrap around your dog’s rear leg with the opening over the hock joint and wrap VELCRO® Brand fasteners around to secure in place.
- Made of soft, comfortable durable neoprene with VELCRO® Brand fasteners.
- VELCRO® Brand fasteners wrap above and below the joint for additional support.
- Available in three sizes to accommodate dogs of all breeds and builds.
THE COMFORT & ANKLE SUPPORT YOUR PET NEEDS
Protect your pet’s injured ankle and hock joint with this easy-to-use wrap. The neoprene wraps around your dog’s back leg to support and stabilize the ankle.
HELP YOUR PET’S LEG INJURY HEAL
Wraps comfortably around your pet’s lower leg and conform to their natural shape. The hind leg wrap helps promote your pet’s healing during physical therapy & recovery.
SIMPLE TO USIMPLE TO USE & ADJUSTSE & ADJUST
This durable and lightweight leg support can be worn to protect against reinjury in cases where only light joint support is needed. Perfect for pets recovering from a ankle strain or sprain.
How to Choose the Right Size
|Size||Weight||Hock Wrap Height|
|Small||Up to 25 lbs||2″|
|Medium||25 – 60 lbs||3″|
|Large||60 – 100 lbs||5″|