- Fits natural angle of hock on back legs (see Wrist Hugger for front legs).
- Supports hock joint and surrounding structures, so muscles, tendons & joints can heal.
- Ideal for injury recovery and prevention.
- Helps with loss of support and eases pain for arthritic joints.
- Helps prevent hyperextension
- Allows dog to move easily and without strain on joint.
- Made of comfortable, durable neoprene with VELCRO® Brand fasteners.
- VELCRO® Brand fasteners can be easily fitted to your dog’s comfort and level of injury.
- Fabric wraps above and below the hock for maximum support
- Great for everyday wear: will not rub, pinch or irritate skin.
- Available in four sizes to accommodate a range of breeds and sizes.
THE COMFORT & HOCK SUPPORT YOUR PET NEEDS
The Hock Hugger protects your pet’s injured ankle or tarsal joint. Touch fastener straps wrap above and below the joint to provide additional support and stabilization.
HELP YOUR PET’S LEG INJURY HEAL
The Hugger wraps comfortably around your pet’s lower leg and conforms to their natural shape. The hind leg wrap helps promote your pet’s healing during physical therapy & recovery.
SIMPLE TO USE & ADJUST
This durable and lightweight leg support can be worn for nighttime support as a splint alternative or in later stages of healing when only light joint support is needed. Perfect for pets recovering from an ankle strain or sprain.
The Walkin’ Hock Hugger is not intended to diagnose, prevent, or cure any disease or condition. Please consult with your veterinarian regarding any concerns you have about your dog’s health.
How to Choose the Right Size
|Size||Measurement “A”||Weight||Height of Hugger|
|XSmall||2 – 3″||10 – 15 lbs||5″|
|Small||2.5 – 3.25″||15 – 25 lbs||6″|
|Medium||2.75 – 3.5″||25 – 60 lbs||7″|
|Large||3.25 – 4″||60 – 100 lbs||8.5″|
Measurement “A”: Top of the back of paw to the center of hock