Assist pets with mobility change caused by: arthritis, hind leg weakness, Degenerative Myelopathy, during injury or surgical recovery, and ACL tears.
- Easily & Comfortably Support Your Pet: Rear support design reduces pressure or pet’s limbs and joints, spreading weight across their hips and abdomen.
- Safely Assist Your Pet: Help your dog to stand up, walk outside, climb stairs, and help in and out of the car.
- Durable and Easy to Use: the dog lift harness slips up your dog’s back legs, adjusting snugly across the lower back. Use the adjustable handles to gently support and lift pet.
- Multifunctional, Durable Support: Harness is fully compatible with Small, Medium, Medium/Large, or Large Walkin’ Wheels Rear; can be used instead of Leg Rings and can also be used as a front harness on dogs who do not have large chests.
- Available in three colors of Camouflage: Blue, Pink, and Green Camo.
- Adjustable handle size ranges: Handles are fully adjustable from 4.5″ to 27″
SAFELY SUPPORT YOUR PET
The Warrior Rear Harness gives your pet the rear lift support they need to assist them as they climb up stairs, into the car, or walking outside to go potty. The harness’s open design allows your dog to cleanly relieve themselves.
WALKIN’ WHEELS COMPATIBLE
This dog lift support harness can be used in or out of your dog’s wheelchair. Replace your dog’s leg rings for an even more comfortable level of support. Choose the camo print that matches your dog’s Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair!
EASY TO PUT ON & USE
This easy-to-use rear harness features adjustable handles, so you help lift your pet without carrying them or risking a back injury. Can be combined with the Warrior Front Harness (Sold Separately).
How to Choose the Right Size
To determine the best size Walkin’ Warrior Rear Harness for your pet, measure the girth of one of your dog’s back legs all the way around at the widest part of their upper leg (around their thigh). Use the sizing chart below to select the right size for your pet.