- Only one measurement required.
- Fully adjustable in height, length, and width.
- Fits dogs weighing from 26 to 49 pounds (weight determines correct wheelchair frame size).
- Wheelchair Frame made of durable, lightweight extruded aluminum.
- Dense foam wheels with rubber outer layer; will not puncture, easy to clean, all-terrain.
- For very active dogs, optional air tires (like mountain bike tires) may be purchased, featuring a deeper tread and replaceable inner tube.
- Easy to resell because it can be adjusted and used on other dogs.
- All wheelchair parts are washable; folds flat for easy transport and storage.
- Available in Pink or Blue
- Typically ships same day; overnight and international shipping available.
- Fits medium breeds: Corgi, Bichon Frise, Basset Hound, Beagle, Bulldog, Border Collie, Cocker Spaniel, American Eskimo Dog, Sheepdog, Rottweiler, Cattle Dog, Chow Chow, Collie, Husky, Pitbull, German Shepherd, Labrador Retriever, Boxer, Dalmatian, Doberman, Weimaraner, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Chesapeake Bay Retriever, and more.
- Great customer service for any follow up or questions.
WITH WALKIN’ WHEELS, YOU’RE TAKING THE RIGHT STEP
To us, the ideal wheelchair for mini breeds has to meet 3 criteria:
1) it has to be comfortable and effortless for your pet to use,
2) it has to be chew-proof and able to withstand the elements, and
3) it has to be simple to set up and transport.
Before we created Walkin’ Wheels, we were in your shoes searching for that ideal wheelchair. But after coming up empty handed time after time, we decided to take matters into our own hands. The result is the world’s favorite dog wheelchair for mini breeds.
WHY YOUR PET WILL LOVE IT
The Perfect Fit
A Chihuahua has a very different body shape from an English Bulldog. Instead of providing both dogs with the same wheelchair, we designed the Walkin’ Wheels mini dog wheelchair to fit them based on their unique measurements. When you get Walkin’ Wheels, your dog will thank you.
Also, your dog will be able to pee and poop without you having to remove their wheelchair.
A Durable, All-Terrain Wheelchair
Dogs love the outdoors. And as we all know, they love tearing up everything in their path. But we love them anyway.
This is why we’ve created a chew-proof and rust resistant extruded aluminum wheelchair frame. Additionally, the included wheels will not puncture and are all-terrain.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
When we were designing the Walkin’ Wheels mini dog wheelchair, we knew it had to be simple to use for pets and owners alike. Setting up your pet’s new wheelchair is a lot like using a regular dog harness. The only big difference is attaching the harness to the wheelchair frame, which takes only a few seconds.
Easy to Transport & Store
The Walkin’ Wheels mini dog wheelchair is easy to transport to the dog park or store in the closet when not in use. The secret is that we smartly designed the wheelchair to be durable without taking up too much space, so it can fit in a car or anywhere in the home while occupying little room.