- Keep Rear Amputee Pets Mobile and Comfortable
- Accommodate All Amputations: For dogs with a stump, the amputee panel features a comfy pocket that fits most amputated limbs, for smooth amputees use the flat amputee attachment included with every system!
- Comfortable Wear: amputee panel features a Sherpa lined top of the pouch to avoid irritation,
- Secure Fit: Neoprene leg panels wrap securely around the leg and amputated stump. Comes standard with a chest harness to keep brace in place as pet moves.
- Customize Your Amputee Pet’s Treatment Plan with Optional Attachments
Customize Hip Care
Customize your dog’s Hip-EEZ® to fit their treatment plan with these optional attachments:
A non-surgical solution for hip subluxation.
How to Choose the Right Size
To determine the best size for your tripawd pet, please measure in a standing position using the remaining healthy leg to determine size. Measure from 1″ above the stifle (knee) to the middle of the back. If your pet falls between sizes, please select the size based on your dog’s weight range. You will need to specify LEFT or RIGHT amputee sleeve needed.
Hip-EEZ® Measurement Guide:
|Small||8″||15 – 24 lbs.|
|Medium||11″||25 – 49 lbs|
|Large||16″||50 – 79 lbs|
|XLarge||19″ or greater||80 lbs. or greater|
Barrel chested breeds, such as Boxer or Staffordshire Terrier may need to have a customized system to best accommodate their shape.